Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

Wedding Day: September 17, 2010

Dear Norilene & Andrew,
Happy One Year Anniversary to my favorite Wedding of 2010. It seemed like yesterday we were meeting at St. Regis, going over the floor plan. Then the Big Day arrived.  This year went by so fast, and every time I drive by the St. Regis, I can only think of the beautiful bride and the handsome groom. Working with the both of you, made me love my job even more. Thank you for being such sweet clients, and blessed to call you my friends. Happy One Year Anniversary to the both of you! Mahalo & Cheers to many more years.... (and many more Giants Wins!!).

With Love,
Bev

Photo Credits: Kevin Chin Photography

 Classic Black Chivari Chairs and White Pintuck Linens.
Beautiful Wedding Cake
San Jose Taiko Drummers

Ng Family. 


No comments: