Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year, 2012!

Hello Friends! Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and now getting back into the groove of things. It was a GREAT year for us at EY, but we are looking forward to exciting news 
and a Fabulous year with our partnerships and Vendors.

As Chinese New Year approaches on January 23, 2012, I'd like to be the first to send
Greetings of Happiness, Love and most importantly, Good Heath in the Year of the Dragon. 

Below are photos from a Recent Wedding at the Marines Memorial Club. Isn't our bride just gorgeous? I love all the details about her Wedding.  From meeting Jessica and her mother at our warehouse, I knew the Wedding was going to be amazing -- and it was! 

Beginning with Photos of our Gold Chivari Chairs in the Commandants Ballroom 
Let the fun begin! 
I love Candy Bars :)

The Beautiful Bride, Jessica

The Lovely Ladies in Jessica's Life...

I think the Young Man in the Giants Uniform looks HOT if you ask me ;) Go Giants!
MARRIED!!!


At the Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco
Let us see the KISS!

Read Jessica's review on YELP!

Photo Credits: Rizzariz Photography and additional photos: visit their Blog!

Contact: Jennifer ChinWedding Sales Manager
Direct: 415-921-2689

No comments: