Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Real Wedding: San Francisco AT&T Park Wedding

The Logo Says it All... WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed myself as a Guest and as a Vendor at this Wedding. I've known the groom, Bryan since 1993, friends from George Washington High School.  Aubrey is my home girl. I known her since 2002, right after I graduated from San Francisco State University.

Together as a couple, they couldn't be more "perfect". Their love for each other, their love for their families and their love for sports, especially our San Francisco Giants!!

To give my side of this personal story on how they met, (not to make this a really Long Story :) Bryan asked me to set him up with my hot friend, waaaaay before their "official matchmaker" entered the picture. One night, Aubrey and I was at a 30th birthday party, I invited Bryan to come out to meet Aubrey. He didn't show up, but months later, they finally met through their "official" matchmaker, which makes me the "1st "Unofficial Matchmaker. 
The rest is history. They're expecting their first bundle of joy this June!! 
I am so happy for my good friends, Mr. and Mrs. Aubrey & Bryan Wong.

Enough about the story, Let's get on with the amazing photos by Shoot me Now Photography!

These were the Best Save the Dates Ever by NVS Designs!

Husband and Wife, First Dance.








Personal Photos of my girlfriends and the groom :) Sorry, they are a little blurry! 
I love my Hawaii Girls ... Bernice, (myself), Aubrey, Anthia and Ericka.
Venue: AT & T Park - Ryann Simms
Chivari Chairs & Dance Floor - Especially Yours Chair Covers 
Photography: Shoot me Now - Darwin - My buddie! 
Cake: Inticing Creations -  Kelly (Her work is AMAZING!) 
Invitations and Stationery: NVS Designs - Natalie Ocampo (SUPER Talented!)

1 comment:

Urh8maksmestrongr650 said...

Beautiful....Thank you for the wonderful ideas!!!!